Thursday, July 12, 2007

A Seattle-ite once again


After almost two weeks of driving across the country, I am finally back in Seattle. Unfortunately the heat wave followed us and it is now in the 90's here, but without the humidity from back east. Fortunately, being unemployed gives me plenty of time for swimming, biking, and laying out in the sun. If only unemployment came with benefits I'd be all set! (Yes, I am looking for jobs right now.)

Here's a fun photo from our trip across the country. Only in the midwest! And now a challenge for all of you Rodmans... Can you determine the town and state where this was taken? I'm waiting for your answers!

2 comments:

Mike P said...

Eldon, Iowa

Marie said...

Mike, I knew I could count on you! You're absolutely right. We might even send our picture in and become famous there. The funny part of visiting Eldon was the questions we got after saying we were just passing through "So really, which one of you is from Iowa?"